“2012″ – Marandoo 220/33kV Substation Project – WA (ABB & Rio Tinto)
Marandoo 220/33kV Substation Project – WA
- ABB Australia for RIO TINTO
- Tom Price / Karijini – Western Australia
- Electrical Erection & Installation of 220/33kV Substation Switching and Feeder Bays.
- Installation of High Voltage Equipment, including 220kV Circuit Breakers, 220kV Current Transformers, 220kV Capacitive Voltage Transformers, 220kV Surge Diverters, 220kV Isolators and Earth Switches.
- 33kV (200kVA) Pad Mount Transformers Installation, Terminations & Testing.
- Installation of Structural Steel including the installation/insertion of 2 x Overhead Gantry Structures below ‘LIVE’ 220kV conductors, working under Rio Tinto Permit conditions.
- Bus Bar and HV Flexible Aerial Conductor Installations/Terminations & Testing.
- Installation, Termination and Testing of 33kV XLPE Feeder Cabling.
- Control Cabling and LV Power Installation Terminations & Commissioning.
- Transformer HV/LV equipment, Controls Installation & Commissioning.
- Optical Fibre Communications Installations.
- Installation, Termination and Commissioning of Prefabricated Control & HV Switchgear Buildings – 40T Units
- Pre Commissioning, Testing and Handover.
- Final Commissioning assistance, Testing & Handover to End Client.